The Goose New Years Eve with DJ Johnson
Get ready to bid farewell to the old and welcome the new in style at the most anticipated New Year’s Eve Party of 2024! Join us for a night filled with dazzling LED dancers, delectable food and beverage delights, a countdown to remember, and a spectacular fireworks display that will light up the sky and your spirits!
🕺💃 LED Dancers:
Be mesmerized as our talented LED dancers take the stage, weaving a tapestry of light and movement that will leave you spellbound. Their electrifying performances will set the tone for an unforgettable night of celebration.
🍹🍔 Quick F&B Service:
Tired of the long wait at the bar at New Year Events ? Skip the long que and get your food and drinks when you need them? Indulge your taste buds with a culinary journey that transcends the ordinary. Our expert chefs have crafted a menu of gourmet delights that will be served with lightning-fast precision, ensuring you have more time to savor the flavors and enjoy the festivities.
🎉🕛 Midnight New Year Celebration:
As the clock strikes midnight, join us in a collective toast to new beginnings. The air will be filled with the joyous sounds of laughter and clinking glasses as we welcome the New Year together. Capture the moment with your loved ones and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Couple Cover Pass: ₹4999
Male Cover Pass: ₹2999
Female Cover Pass: ₹1999
Phone no: +91-9901787273
Terms & Conditions:
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knifes, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue
- The sponsors/performers/organisers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts of Bangalore.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organisers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- Venue rules apply.